THE MINDSET OF LEADERSHIP 2-DAY WORKSHOP
We’ll teach you the most valuable skills of all – how to work effectively with people.
In this powerful, two-day experiential workshop, participants learn and practice skills to help them inspire, lead and succeed – at work and at home.
YOU WILL LEARN SKILLS THAT REALLY COUNT IN TODAY’S WORK ENVIRONMENTS
- A process for increasing collaboration and mutual support among team members and/or groups.
- The “nuts and bolts” of how to build trust and establish accountability.
- A powerful formula for getting “unstuck” from nagging issues while moving themselves and their co-workers forward to finding solutions.
- A personal technology for making long lasting change in behavior.
- How to listen at 3 levels for the real message while managing the inside mental chatter.
- How to handle a difficult issue with another person and actually enhance your relationship in the process.
2020 PUBLIC WORKSHOPS
$895 – Please provide billing information below.
Rocky Mountain Metro Airport
11755 Airport Way
Broomfield, CO 80021
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FORM
Please complete the form below to register for one of our Public Workshops
* asterisk indicates required information